Monday, July 20, 2015

Makeup swap with Brittany Fenton

Hey Guys! I have a special post for you guys today i hope you all remember Brittany from http://brittanyfenton.blogspot.com/ i did a collab with her a few weeks ago. Well we are here with another collab we did a makeup swap. She sent me a few products and i sent her a few products. This has been so much fun and i am so glad i have gotten to know her over the past few mouths and i am so glad to do this swap. Lets hop right into it shall we. P.S. Don't forget to check out what i sent her here on her blog http://brittanyfenton.blogspot.com/

Okay so i am going to show you the products she sent me. She sent me a total of 6 products and i love every single one of them i couldn't be happier right now. These are all the products she sent me.


I am so happy with the products she did such a good job picking out these things and I love them so so much. :) Thank you so much Brittany for doing this swap and I am so glad I have a new blogger friend.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Savvy and it seems like a good brand. I'll have to find out where they sell it. Which product do you like most out of the six?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i love them all the are awesome, but my favorite is the lucas'papaw ointment.

      Delete