I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Rebekah Koontz a absolutely wonderful blogger. If you’ve never heard of the Liebster Award, like me I'll list the rules below
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 small blogs who you think deserve this award. [I only nominated 7 small bloggers]
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify nominees via social media/blogs
So here are my answers to Rebekah's questions
1. What are the long-term goals you have for your blog?
Well i really just want to inspire girls. I want to help them know that there're not alone and that I'm here for them. I would also like to kinda make this my job i mean i love this blog i hope that one day it can be something i do for a living
2. Where do you get your Blogspiration (blog inspiration)?
Pretty much every where. I get it from life experiences and things i do in my day to day life, feeling i have or things i see in magazines. I also get it from other blogger's i follow so many different blogs it's crazy.
3. What are your favorite kinds of posts (to read and write)?
I like to write/read about anything really but i would have to say my favorite thing to write is motivation i have always enjoyed helping other people realize what they can accomplish. And my favorite thing to read is probably fashion or diys.
4. What is your most popular post so far?
Well the top three are #1 Diy lemon sugar scrub #2 No one's perfect #3 Motivation
5. Why’d you start blogging?
Well it was just after i finished a big play i was in and i was kinda bored without the six hour rehearsals so i decided why not start a blog. I have plenty of story's to tell:)
6. Do you have any funny blogger rituals/habits before, during, or after you write a post? Umm well not really, I normally just turn on the TV or some music grab a drink and get to work.
7. If you could be a person in a TV show, who would it be?
Katara from [Avatar the last air bender] How cool would it be to bend water?!
8. Tell me something weird about you.
Haha where do i start, well everything haha. Umm well sometimes i talk to myself kinda like thinking out loud.
9. What color are your toenails right now? Followed by, what color do you want them to be?
Right now my toenails are hot pink but i think I'm paint them purple.
10. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Something i have been wearing a lot is a new vest i just bought i put it on over everything.
11. Would you rather your readers: laugh, cry, learn something new, be entertained, or feel empowered by your work?
All of the above. I want them to feel like they can relate to my posts. I've had people tell me that my posts make them feel all of those things and that just makes me so happy.