Monday, May 4, 2015

Diy sunflower banner


 It's Diy time you guys! This diy is super easy and cheep, two of my favorite things. All you are going to need is some fake flowers, a hot glue gun, some scissors and a roll of string.



 Okay so step one is measuring the string to the length you want it. Then cut the stems off and place them onto the string. 


Step two is gluing them down in the order you placed them. 


And this is a picture of the back of the flower, i glued a leaf to every other flower just to add more color.



 And there you go a easy and cheep banner to spice up your room for summer. Thanks for stopping by see you soon. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely diy! I am gonna have to attempt something like this for the future!! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are such a good idea! Glad you shared, I'm going to do this.
    Vanessa
    http://itsfearlessfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe you are so sweet Brittany!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have to admit that I am terrible at DIY, but I think I can do this one. Your sunflower banner is so pretty. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers and having them in a banner would really light up any room. The banner would definitely also help lighten my mood when I'm feeling down. Or when it's dark and dreary outside.

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy Print

    ReplyDelete