Monday, September 1, 2014

Monthly favorites August


Hey, it's the end of the month and that means monthly favorites.


#1 These are some of my favorite nail polishes I've bought this month.


The pink nail polish was around eight dollars and  
the confetti nail polish is about three dollars
the teal was 1.98 And the violet one was like 2.00

#2 This is my all time favorite eyeliner and it's only like 8.00


It's a felt tip so it's really easy to use.

#3 This mascara is so awesome, It's even waterproof.


It makes your eyelashes look ten times bigger. I love it.

#4  This super cute swimsuit. It's so retro and very colorful.


and it was only like 20.00 

#5 Actually. my lap top. i just got it this month and i love love love it. It's very portable and it was only about 150.00 I have no bad reports on it, I love it.


#6 Is the laptop case i got it at Walmart and had it monogrammed with my initials The case was 15.98 and the monogramming was about 7.00

#7 and #8 Are these work out clothes. I take dance and these are absolutely perfect. There comfy and cool, and i can move around in them.


#9 is this really cute messenger bag. I got it on amazon for like 40.00 and i couldn't be happier. It's big and roomy.


#10 Last but not least are these beautiful sunglasses. I love me a good pair of white sunglasses. I got them at Walmart for only 5.00 you can't beat that.


Well thanks for stopping by and enjoy September!

                               -Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment